We are LIBERTY WATCH of Josephine County ("LWJoCo"), formerly Oath Keepers of Josephine County, Oregon.
We are still performing our same community services, just under our new name, which better describes our community participation and awareness.
Our meetings are open to visitors and those interested in joining. Please see the Calendar page for information on our meetings. You can send us a message on the Contact page if you want more information.
LIBERTY WATCH Needs a Motto!
Enter the LIBERTY WATCH Motto Contest
- Motto designs should be on paper, not less than 8.5 by 11 inches in size.
- The designer’s name should be on the back, not the front, of the design. This is to ensure unbiased judging.
- Not more than one design may be submitted per designer.
- Judging shall be at the December Christmas Dinner meeting. Each adult at the meeting shall have one vote to select the LIBERTY WATCH winning motto, and one vote to select the Junior Winning Motto for designs by persons under 15 years old. The junior designers need not be present to win. In case of ties a run-off vote will be taken. Voting shall be by a show of hands.
- The designer of the LIBERTY WATCH winning motto shall be entitled to a round of applause and a free pot-luck supper at each monthly LIBERTY WATCH general meeting for life. The designer of the Junior Winning Motto shall receive a bag of lollipops.
The 2nd Annual Veterans and First Responder Outreach Celebration was held on 9/11 2016
The Celebration location was 111 NE Mill St., Grants Pass, OR.
Free services offered by our supporters included:
- Veterans and First Responders benefits and information booths
- Military displays
- Free BBQ
- Military Honor Guard ceremony at Noon
- Free haircuts for veterans and first responders
- Quilts of honor presentation
Winner - 1911 .45 ACP - Raffle
Congratulations to Mike Walsh of Grants Pass, Oregon
The winning ticket was drawn at the Josephine County 2016 Fair.
Thanks for making the Josephine County 2016 Fair such a success.
Support Liberty Watch of Josephine County
Why Oath Keepers of Josephine County is changing names?
Why Liberty Watch?
Our name change has been a work in process for more than a year.
We have not taken the name change lightly and it was discussed with the membership and the new name "Liberty Watch of Josephine County" was decided upon by the full membership.
The name Oath Keeper is from the national organization and explains the promise many members of our organization keep close to heart to protect the US Constitution and our state constitutions... but it gave many people who wanted to participated pause thinking they had to be part of the military or law enforcement, current or veteran.
"Liberty Watch" clearly describes who we are... including you as an American.